1. All Glamping Slumber bookings require a holding refundable £30 deposit at the time of booking from the customer. This deposit is fully refundable providing there is no damage to any of our equipment.
2. Glamping Slumber Parties require 14 days’ notice of cancellation otherwise the holding deposit will not be returnable.
3. The total payment for the party is due seven days prior to the party date.
4. Any damages or stains to tents, teepees, bedding or any other hire equipment will result in your holding deposit being none returnable and any extra costs incurred will be invoiced to you. It is not always possible to check all damage whilst we are clearing away due to time restraints so there may be occasions where we have to contact you after everything has been checked thoroughly. To avoid stains that we cannot remove, we ask that food and drink is not consumed inside the tents, marker pens not to be used and also any nail varnish applied is completely dry. If children are wearing any sort of make up we would ask that they wash it off before they snuggle up in to bed.
5. Delivery, assembly, styling & collection is included in our costs however if the customer lives outside of the 20-mile radius to Morpeth we will provide a quotation for transport.
6. If a customer would like to change the date of the party, 7 days’ notice is required.
7. All prices are subject to change, however prices quoted at time of the booking will always be honoured.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to take duty of care and supervise children with hire equipment.
9. Glamping Slumber Parties recommend our services for children from 7 years old however it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that any children under the age of 7 years old will be fully supervised at all times. Children under the age of 7 should not be left overnight in teepees or A Frame tents unsupervised.
10. It is the responsibility of the customer to check if any children have any food allergies or skin allergies if they book any of our packages that provide food or spa hampers.
11. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure than no candles, or any other naked flames or matches are in reach of the children due to fire hazards especially around all of the materials and decorations which although are all CE certified are still flammable and must be kept away from fire.
12. Smoking is strictly prohibited for fire hazard and also to prevent cigarette smoke odour on our tents and equipment. If it is found that the tents have been in a smoke environment we would need to have the tent professionally cleaned and the cost would be £30.00 which would result in your holding deposit being none returnable.
13. Glamping Slumber Parties ask that customers refrain from allowing pets on any of the hire equipment.