1. All Glamping Slumber bookings require a holding refundable £30 deposit at the time of booking from the customer. This deposit is in addition to the total cost of the party and is fully refundable after the sleepover party, providing there is no damage to any of our equipment.
2. Glamping Slumber Parties require 14 days’ notice of cancellation otherwise the holding deposit will not be returnable.
3. The total payment for the party is due seven days prior to the party date.
4. Any damages or stains to tents, teepees, bedding or any other hire equipment will result in your holding deposit being none returnable and any extra costs incurred will be invoiced to you. It is not always possible to check all damage whilst we are clearing away due to time restraints so there may be occasions where we have to contact you after everything has been checked thoroughly. To avoid stains that we cannot remove, we ask that food and drink is not consumed inside the tents, marker pens not to be used and also any nail varnish applied is completely dry. If children are wearing any sort of make up we would ask that they wash it off before they snuggle up in to bed.
5. Delivery, assembly, styling & collection is included in our costs however if the customer lives outside of the 20-mile radius to Morpeth we will provide a quotation for transport.
6. If a customer would like to change the date of the party, 7 days’ notice is required.
7. All prices are subject to change, however prices quoted at time of the booking will always be honoured.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to take duty of care and supervise children with hire equipment.
9. Glamping Slumber Parties recommend our services for children from 7 years old however it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that any children under the age of 7 years old will be fully supervised at all times. Children under the age of 7 should not be left overnight in teepees or A Frame tents unsupervised.
10. It is the responsibility of the customer to check if any children have any food allergies or skin allergies if they book any of our packages that provide food or spa hampers.
11. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure than no candles, or any other naked flames or matches are in reach of the children due to fire hazards especially around all of the materials and decorations which although are all CE certified are still flammable and must be kept away from fire.
12. Smoking is strictly prohibited for fire hazard and also to prevent cigarette smoke odour on our tents and equipment. If it is found that the tents have been in a smoke environment we would need to have the tent professionally cleaned and the cost would be £30.00 which would result in your holding deposit being none returnable.
13. Glamping Slumber Parties ask that customers refrain from allowing pets on any of the hire equipment.
14. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they check and adhere to current government guidance relating to COVID paying particular attention to who can and cannot attend the sleepover party.
‘THE COMPANY’ is Glamping Slumber Parties
‘THE HIRER’ is the person hiring the equipment from the Company and whose name appears on the booking form. The Hirer must be at least 18 years of age.
‘THE PERIOD OF HIRE’ means the time commencing with the arrival of the equipment onsite, and terminating when the equipment is removed by the Company.
‘A BOOKING’ is the contract entered into by the hirer and the Company.
‘THE EQUIPMENT’ is the bell tent/s furnishing/s provided by the Company for the use of the Hirer.
‘HIRE CHARGES’ is the total amount due under the invoice including delivery, assembly, installation, disassembly and collection of the equipment.
These terms and conditions apply to all contracts entered into between the Company and the Hirer unless expressly stated otherwise by the Company and upon payment of the deposit the Hirer is deemed to have accepted them. Any offer of equipment is subject to stock being available on receipt of a deposit at time of booking.
Quotes are provided on the basis that a booking is not confirmed until a deposit and a note accepting our Quote, and signed Terms and Conditions are received by way of a Booking Form from the Hirer.
A non-refundable deposit of £50 of the total hire cost is payable on booking.
The balance plus a returnable security deposit of £50 per tent is payable before the delivery date stipulated in the booking form.
The security deposit covers damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required. This will be returned within seven days, minus deductions if applicable, which will be fully itemised.
(a)The Hire charges are based on the assumption that the site is a flat level firm ground with easy access, and that no drains, cables or other services are buried beneath the surface or otherwise concealed.
(b) The Hirer is required to provide the Company with either a photograph showing the position in which the tents or equipment are to be erected or should have a representative on the site for that purpose. In the absence of a plan showing the position in which the tents or equipment are to be erected the Company will erect the tents or equipment where they deem appropriate and shall be deemed to have completed the contract.
(c)The Hirer should never presume that any other equipment is included in the Hire other than what is stated in the Companys website, specific to their booking.
(d) The Hirer is required to select a site that is not susceptible to bogginess or has poor drainage. Any flooding caused is the responsibility of the Hirer.
(e) The Hirer must ensure that any obstructions to the site are removed before The Hirer arrives at the agreed time.
4.DELAY OR FAILURE BY THE COMPANY TO COMPLETE THE CONTRACT
The Company will use its best endeavours to supply the hirer with the equipment ordered but where this is not possible the company will notify the Hirer as soon as possible with any alterations to the design and specifications of the equipment and where alteration is fundamental the Hirer may terminate this contract and any deposit paid will be refunded.
5.LOSS OR DAMAGE
(a) The Hirer shall during the period of Hire be responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of the Company’s equipment from completion of erection until dismantling.
(b) The Hirer must be satisfied with the equipment before use and should notify the Company of any miscounts, incorrect deliveries or unacceptable equipment before use.
(c) The Hirer shall leave the Equipment in a clean and tidy state, a reasonable surcharge will be applied for cleaning if it is not and will be deducted from the damage deposit and / or charged directly to the Hirer
The company has full public liability insurance.
The risk for any exclusions under the Companys insurance passes to the Hirer on delivery of the Equipment.
7.EXCLUSIONS FROM INSURANCE
Exclusions include but are not limited to:
(b) Insurance excess – The insurance cover excludes the first £250 of any claim and this is payable by the Hirer.
(c) Cover only applies to equipment that is delivered by the Company and does not include any equipment provided by a sub-contractor, unless invoiced by the company.
(d) Disappearance, Unexplained or inventory shortage
(e) Consequential Loss
(f) Acts of fraud or dishonesty by any party to whom the property insured has been entrusted or hired.
(g) Any breach of the Company terms and conditions as herein stated will negate the insurance policy
(h) The Hirer is to keep the Equipment on site at all times and not attempt to move the equipment to any other location without the Company’s prior written consent; to keep the Company fully informed of all material matters relating to the Equipment; not to use the equipment for any unlawful purpose.
(i) Failure to report the loss or damage arising from fire, theft or vandalism to the police immediately upon discovery and to the Company within 24 hours.
8. THE HIRERS RESPONSIBILITY
(a) The Hirer should not enter the equipment whilst the Company is erecting it.
(b) The Hirer should keep any part of a tent completely closed and secure while not in use during the period of Hire.
(c) The Hirer should not tamper with the structure or any part of the equipment
(d) The Hirer should not use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances of any kind, other than what is provided for and appropriate to use, inside the Company’s tents without the previous consent in writing of the Company. No cooking, fires or use of gas appliances of any kind should be used inside the Company’s tents.
(e) The Hirer is responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment regardless of culpability, and therefore should the security deposit be insufficient to cover costs incurred by the Company, the Hirer will be liable for all costs associated with this damage.
(f) Any naked flames used on site in proximity to the tent are entirely at the Hirers own risk.
(g) No animals are allowed inside the Company’s tents, without the previous consent in writing of the Company.
(h) No smoking is allowed inside the Company’s tents.
(i) The Hirer agrees that the Company accept no liability for any personal injury or damage to any persons or property suffered during the period of your usage. Your statutory rights are not affected.
(j) Barbecue equipment or open fires outside are to be placed a minimum of eight feet from the tent and not left unattended whilst in use.
All equipment remains at all times the property of the Company.
10. LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTIES
The Company will not be responsible for and the Hirer will indemnify the Company against all claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property howsoever caused unless it be proved that such injury or damage was caused by negligence of the Company.
11. ERECTION AND DISMANTLING
The Company is responsible for the erection and dismantling if the tents and the cost thereof is included in the Hire charges.
12. FORCE MAJEURE
The Company will not be liable for any: Act of God including but not limited to tempest, fire, flood, storm or natural disaster; War, civil war, sabotage or act of terrorism; Government sanction, Global Pandemic , embargo, import or export regulation or order; Labour disputes, including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action; Failure in the transportation of equipment, machinery or personnel or in the provision of any utility including power, gas, water, or communication services.
While every effort will be made by the Company to carry out any booking accepted, however, the full performance of it is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company consequent upon Act of God, War, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other disturbances. Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale or Tempest restrictions on the use of Transport, Fuel or Power. Requisitioning Storage of material or transport or labour or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
Choice of Law
This contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Should the Hirer wish to terminate the contract then the following compensation rates will be charged to the Hirer by the Company.
50% of the Hire price for notice less than 28 days prior to the Hire period.
25% of the Hire price for notice more than 28 days prior to the Hire period.
The Company reserves the right to amend their website and terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice, the Hirers obligations not being limited to the above.
The contract will be terminated in the event of non-payment, or if there is a breach of the terms and conditions.
If any clause is deemed invalid it will not affect the rest of the terms and conditions.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and the Hirer. No verbal representations or arrangements are recognised by the Company.
Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or in any way limit:
(a) either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence;
(b) either party’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
This agreement sets forth the full extent of the Company’s obligations and liabilities in respect of the equipment and its hiring to the Hirer. In particular, there are no conditions, warranties or other terms, express or implied, including as to quality, fitness for a particular purpose or any other kind whatsoever, that are binding on the Company except as specifically stated in this agreement. Any condition, warranty or other term concerning the equipment which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated within this agreement, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is expressly excluded
A booking may only be deemed valid once the Hirer is in receipt of a booking confirmation from the Company. The Company will provide a booking confirmation subject to availability and on receipt of a fully completed booking form with a deposit from the Hirer. Should the Company not have availability then the deposit will be returned to the Customer
16. Space Required per tent
4m Luna tent requires a minimum 5m area of flattish grass, with a preference for 6m.
Please note it is your responsibility to ensure that there is enough space and a easy access for the tents to be erected
No confetti balloons or bombs to be used inside tents
All rubbish and any recycling must be removed by the hirer
If evidence of smoking inside tents is discovered we will retain the full security deposit
Vomit / urine found in tent will result in a minimum charge of £20 to the full security deposit being retained for the cleaning of the equipment
The hirer accepts no responsibility or liablility for any damage or theft of any property left in tents for the duration of the hire period
No candles or naked flames allowed inside tents
The number of guests per tent is per your order, no additional campers are permitted unless by prior arrangement